LPA or LPC (Layered Process Audit / Confirmation) is a tool for checking processes. Using checklists, the layers can check daily, weekly or at other time intervals whether their own specifications and customer requirements are met. Deviations are recognized immediately and can be remedied. Using a catalog of questions, different questions can be asked in each audit. If necessary, an algorithm can support the selection of questions. Repeat errors leave weak points, e.g. recognize on the subject of occupational safety, training etc. Sustainable quality assurance is established in the long term, involving all responsible layers.
The best software solution for pragmatic, operating LPA.
Layered Process Audit (LPA) is a very efficient method to improve the results of your processes continuous and sustainable.
The LPA Manager meets the requirements of IATF 16949.
- Motivate executive managers for the procedure of LPA
- Diversify the LPA-Questions
- Overload of Excel
- Archive the completed LPA checklists
- Great effort to administrate the questions and checklists
- A lot of trouble by formatting the checklists
- Results have to be typed in manually
- LPA is done to satisfy the costumer and the own benefit is not recognized
- Unsatisfying results do not lead to improvements
- LPA is not accepted
- Non-transparent methods
- Overextended staff
- Claim of standards (IATF16969)
How does the LPA Manager work?
- Individual questions, targeted questioning
- Questions concerning condition and activity
- Focus on solutions
- Focus is to work with people and use methods and techniques. Not the other way around!
- We bring people together across hierarchies and work on lasting solutions for daily (quality) problems.
- LPA works in every department of the company. F.e. Production, Administration and Organisation.
* NEW! *
LPA questions can now also be marked as “VDA relevant”. Simply assign a question to a VDA test point and recognize the results via the VDA catalog or the layer structure based on the usual traffic light functions. Certainly a valuable support for your future VDA audits.
There are no additional expenses for audits. You simply let “LPA questions with VDA relevance” flow into your LPA and prove that VDA 6.3 is implemented sustainably for you.
LPA – step by step.
1. LPA checklists
- LPA Manager will dynamise your LPA.
- LPA Manager allows to generate individual lists of questions.
- Questions getting assigned to categories.
- LPA Checklist align to the result you aim to.
- New questions can be generated and used immediately – Response time to complaints and internal errors goes to zero.
2. LPA execution
- LPA manager supports in the operational planning of the audits and provides the infrastructure for the execution.
- The audits can be executed without any mediabreak in the OS you want – PC, Tablet or digital Pen.
- The recorded data is immediately available, worldwide.
- The Audit- evidence and –history is documented effortless and saved by the LPA manager.
3. LPA analysis
- The Audit results can be visualized without any further effort.
- Data is automatically compressed to the top and displayed as suitable for management – individually configurable.
- Analyses are scalable for every user.
- LPA Boards will be shown in the App and automatically updated.
- The success of LPA is proofed and documented by key figures.
4. LPA measures
- The accured measures will be collected to track them – Interfaces to consisting Systems are possible.
- Every measure is retraceable to the LPA Audit question.
- The time between the definition and the realisation of the measure is recorded.
- The effectiveness of the measures is automatically tracked by the LPA Manager.
- Modules of escalation to execute the measures are presentable by the LPA Manager.
This post is also available in: German